Experience the world's smartest ports in all its glory!
Among the busy traffic of sea-going and inland ships, this trip is a special journey through one of the largest harbours in the world. You can see Rotterdam's impressive skyline with its imposing buildings glide by, and then get a unique view of the harbours shipyards, docks and the hypermodern transshipping of thousands of containers. Last but not least the tour will end with a view of the steamship 'Rotterdam', the former cruise flagship of shipping company Holland America Line. An exciting 75 minutes with clear descriptions of everything you see.
Tip: For a complete day out in Rotterdam, check our combination tickets.
Note: Spido is less accessible from the city centre due to the Summer Carnival.
- Our ships are wheelcair friendly.
- Dogs are allowed on this cruise, provided they are kept on a leash.
- Reservation for the cruise is not possible/necessary for groups under 20 people.
- Tickets can be purchased on our website or at the box offices at Willemsplein 85.
- You can park (paid) in the Erasmus parking garage.
- Spido is located at Willemsplein 85, 3016 DR Rotterdam