Accessible by public transport
From Central Station:
- Tram 7, direction: Willemsplein, stop: Willemsplein
Note: From the 1st of October to the 22nd of November tram 7 does not drive through the Van Vollenhovenstraat to Willemsplein, but through the Westzeedijk to Euromast / Erasmus MC. Expired stops: Westplein, Westkade, Willemsplein, Westerstraat. Take tram 23 (direction Beverwaard), tram 25 (direction Carnisselande) or tram 20 (direction Station Lombardijen) instead at get off at Leuvehaven. Or take the Underground subway:
- Underground subway, route D, direction: de Akkers, stop: Leuvehaven
- Underground subway, route E, direction: Slinge, stop: Leuvehaven
(from the subway it is a 5 minute walk to the Spido)
National public transport information number: 0900-9292 (€0.70 p/m)
- There is ample paid car parking in the adjoining Erasmus Multi-storey car park.
- Please be aware: payment for parking elsewhere can only occur via vehicle registration parking!
- There is free parking for buses close to the departure points.
Extra Usefull Information
- All Spido boats are wheelchair accessible (maximum lift capacity 250 kg.), and have disabled toilets.
- Dogs are permitted on the 75 minute harbour tours, but must be kept on a lead.
- Group discount are available for groups of 20+.
- OAPs (65+) receive a 10% discount on standard tours and day trips.