Accessible by public transport
21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28 en 29 September there will be work on the tramtracks and stops around the Erasmusbridge. For more information and travel advice, check ret.nl/omleidingen or the RET Real Time App.
From Central Station:
- Tram 7, direction: Willemsplein, stop: Willemsplein
Note: From the 1st of October to the 22nd of November tram 7 does not drive through the Van Vollenhovenstraat to Willemsplein, but through the Westzeedijk to Euromast / Erasmus MC. Expired stops: Westplein, Westkade, Willemsplein, Westerstraat. Take tram 23 (direction Beverwaard), tram 25 (direction Carnisselande) or tram 20 (direction Station Lombardijen) instead at get off at Leuvehaven. Or take the Underground subway:
- Underground subway, route D, direction: de Akkers, stop: Leuvehaven
- Underground subway, route E, direction: Slinge, stop: Leuvehaven
(from the subway it is a 5 minute walk to the Spido)
National public transport information number: 0900-9292 (€0.70 p/m)
- There is ample paid car parking in the adjoining Erasmus Multi-storey car park.
- Please be aware: payment for parking elsewhere can only occur via vehicle registration parking!
- There is free parking for buses close to the departure points.
Extra Usefull Information
- All Spido boats are wheelchair accessible (maximum lift capacity 250 kg.), and have disabled toilets.
- Dogs are permitted on the 75 minute harbour tours, but must be kept on a lead.
- Group discount are available for groups of 20+.
- OAPs (65+) receive a 10% discount on standard tours and day trips.