Experience the world's smartest ports in all its glory!
Among the busy traffic of sea-going and inland ships, this trip is a special journey through one of the largest harbours in the world. You can see Rotterdam's impressive skyline with its imposing buildings glide by, and then get a unique view of the harbours shipyards, docks and the hypermodern transshipping of thousands of containers. Last but not least the tour will end with a view of the steamship 'Rotterdam', the former cruise flagship of shipping company Holland America Line. An exciting 75 minutes with clear descriptions of everything you see.
Tip: For a complete day out in Rotterdam, check our combination tickets.
- Our ships are wheelcair friendly.
- Dogs are allowed on this cruise, provided they are kept on a leash. Book a ticket in advance for € 3,00 per dog. Servicedogs are free at all times.
- Tickets can be purchased on our website
- You can park (paid) in the Erasmus parking garage.
- Spido is located at Willemsplein 85, 3016 DR Rotterdam
Catering is available on board.
On board you can only pay with your pin.
From 25th September 2021 it’s not necessary anymore to keep a distance of 1,5 meters.
This means that we are allowed to receive the maximum number of guests.
At the accespoint of Spido you have to show a coronaproof. You can use the coronacheckApp or you can print this out. Please take your ID with you.
With aboved measures we are following the measures of the government of the Netherlands.