For your safety and our own safety we follow the restrictions and rules of the RIVM and the advice of NIBHV. Therefore we ask your attention for the following rules and adjustments in and around our ships, as well as the public space around Koninklijke Spido.
From December 1, a mouthnosemask is mandatory in public areas in the Netherlands. Sitting at the table during the cruise you may remove the mouthnosemask. If you are going to move around the ship, you must put on the mask and cover your mouth and nose. We would like to point out that the ticket fine for not wearing the a mask in the Netherlands is € 95.00 per person in the case of enforcement checks. These costs are for your own account.
1. Tickets will only be sold online.
While making a reservation we will ask you several health concerning questions.
Aboard our ships for
From December 1, a mouthnosemask is mandatory in public areas in the Netherlands.
Sitting at the table during the cruise you may remove the mouthnosemask.
If you are going to move around the ship, you must put on the mask and cover your mouth and nose.
We would like to point out that the ticket fine for not wearing the a mask in the Netherlands is € 95.00 per person in the case of enforcement checks.
These costs are for your own account.
harbor tours we have set up rows with a maximum of 4 persons per row.
If your party consist of more than 4 persons we ask you to move over to the following rows.
If your party consist of more than 1 household we ask you to please make a reservervation per household, this way we can guarantee the 1,5 meter distance between all guests. The reservation will be made for inside the ship or the outside deck.
For our day and theme cruises it is only possible to make a reservation for inside the ship. It is not possible to reserve a seat on the outside deck. According to our reservation list we book all the tables inside. With this list we trust that the reservations will be made per household. If this is not the case, we ask you to please keep the 1,5 meter distance. While boarding our staff will accompany you to your booked table.
2. The instructions of the RIVM will be displayed throughout our ships in Dutch and English, these instructions must be followed at all times:
• Keep at least 1,5 meter distance from other people.
• Don’t shake hands.
• Wash your hands on a regular basis, on board of our ships there is disinfecting hand gel available.
• If you have to sneeze or cough, please do so in your elbow.
• For blowing your nose, please use paper towels and dispose these directly after using.
• If you or someone in your household has one of the following health issues we ask you to please stay home and join us on another day: sore throat, coughing and/or fever.
• We only accept payment by card.
• At all times the instructions of our crew and staff must be followed.
• It is not allowed to move any of the furniture.
• We ask you kindly to please stay seated as much as possible during the tour.
3. While boarding please pay attention to the 1,5 meter distance between you and other people, give each other the space to move around. Please follow the instructions of our steward at the gate. Your ticket will be scanned while boarding the ship.
While boarding and leaving there is the possibility to use disinfecting hand gel.
4. Aboard our ships all the guests which are not from the same household will have to keep the 1,5 meter distance.
5. For our harbor tours the boarding guests will be given the instruction to take a seat on the last row of chairs. While exiting the ship the first row of guests will be asked to leave first. This way we can guarantee that no one will be passing each other too close .We ask you kindly to please stay seated as much as possible and only to move around in case you need to use the toilet. Follow the given walking routes as displayed by the arrows on the floor. In case you have an inside reservation it is not allowed, without consulting our crew, to go outside. The guests with an outside reservation are not allowed to take place inside. This is to be able to guarantee the maximum capacity aboard our ships.
With our day and theme cruises you will be accompanied to your table and our crew will give you a sign when you can exit the ship.
6. Before and during our tours we are taking extra hygienical measurements and the bannisters, tables and toilets will be cleaned on a frequent basis.
7. Aboard our ships the food and beverages will be sold according to the rules and restrictions of the RIVM. During our day and theme cruises there won’t be a buffet but a different kind of menu for food.
8. All of the crew/staff will be equipped with the necessary safety equipment and are trained to supply you with the necessary information if needed, to ensure your trip is as pleasant as possible.
9. At the Willemsplein and on our ponton we ask you to also keep the 1,5 meter distance. All the places are booked by reservation and there is enough space aboard our ships.
If your answer is YES for one of the following questions then we strongly ask you to stay home and visit us at another day.
1. Are you couching, do you have a cold, do you have fever and/or are you short of breath.
2. One or multiple persons from your household have one of the symptoms as stated above.
3. In the last 7 days the Covid-19 virus was found in your body by a lab.
4. Are one or more persons from your household sick and did you have contact with him/her in the last 14 days?
5. Did you have any contact with someone who has the Covid-19 virus.
It is possible to rebook your earlier bought tickets, which are bought from our website Spido.nl, without any costs to another date. This applies for the harbor tours and the day and theme cruises. We do ask you to consult us before boarding if this is the case. If you would like to change the tickets to a different kind of cruise there might be extra costs.